March Is Surrogacy Awareness Month
March is Surrogacy Awareness Month. Intended Parents may wish to consider these options:
- Educate yourself about the surrogacy process. There are many resources to help understand the process including surrogacy agencies, surrogacy attorneys and support groups.
- Consider your family formation options in the surrogacy space. There are gestational surrogacy options, as well as traditional ones. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks and it is important to understand the difference before making a decision.
- Find a competent surrogacy agency https://heartofsurrogacy.com or surrogacy attorney https://floridaadoptionattorney.com/ to help you understand your options and guide you through the process.
- Create a plan outlining your goals. If you need financial assistance to help fulfill your wishes, apply for grants and seek other financial resources. https://heartofsurrogacy.com/resource/
Call 813/280-6500 if we can help. Our Intended Parent services include:
- Obtaining background screening of gestational surrogate candidates
- Obtaining medical records of gestational surrogate candidates
- Educating gestational surrogate candidates about the surrogacy landscape
- Providing informational and educational resources to the gestational surrogate candidates
- Providing informational and educational resources to the intended parents
- Guiding intended parents to have realistic expectations about the surrogacy relationship both before a pregnancy is established and as pregnancy proceeds to birth
- Advertising and marketing for a gestational surrogate who fits your profile
- Participating in getting-to-know-you meetings between intended parents and gestational surrogates to facilitate a healthy, supportive relationship to last the entire surrogacy journey
- Providing guidance to intended parents regarding how to establish and maintain a rapport and supportive relationship with their gestational surrogate
- Providing resource referrals, including psych screeners, fertility clinics, attorneys, escrow companies, and insurance providers.
Heart of Surrogacy is an agency that helps make parenthood a reality by providing helpful resources and information along the journey. You can contact us anytime to create a profile or call us at 813-280-6500 to assist you.